Saturday, January 10, 2009

And we are off....


This will be my third attempt at keeping a blog. Over the years I have had a few ranging from a pregnancy blog to a weight loss one and one for my son (Wonder Boy). Over the New Year period I decided rather then trying, unsuccessfully, to compartment my life I would simply throw the whole lot out there and let others wade through the drama and action and make of it what they will.


My little clan lives up in the Top End outside of Darwin City. We are a bit of a nomadic family in that Mr Fantastic works for the powers that be so we move around from place to place. We are lucky in that 'they' have decided we can have another two years up here which we are all happy about. For Mr F it's job satisfaction and for Wonder Boy and I it means remaining in our community longer. In addition to Mr F and Wonder Boy, The Bean is due to put in an appearance sometime towards the end of the next Dry Season (September).

Our community are those who we surround ourselves with who contribute to our lives and that of our son. It includes a hodge podge bag of people including Nana, Opa, Mrs Opa, Uncle Kim, The Twins, The Twins Mum, Wonder Boys Mob and a host of others. We have been lucky to have found such a wonderful group of people who live their lives entwined with ours. It makes for a whole lot of love and good times.

Well this is as good a intro as any I guess. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment