Late yesterday afternoon as Wonder Boy napped Mr F and I got our hands dirty doing some much needed pruning in the garden. Since we know we will be in the house for a few more years we have finally decided to start our long discussed compost bin. Mr F is on the look out for a 44 gallon drum or two but in the mean time we are just making a heap of garden waste under the house. I am happy to say that tonight I saw a green tree frog taking an interest in the pile. It has been many months since we saw one, they seemed to have vanished as the Cane Toads moved in.
We spent most of today taking green waste to the local dump where it is turned into mulch. Just when we thought our work was done a call from Nana had us out in the rural area on her block lending a hand with cutting back the calopo weed. I even had my first crack at the ride on mower which makes the job 100 times easier.
On another note I have fallen victim to 'fat finger' syndrome. A condition that makes it impossible to only press one key at a time. I seem to press two, even three in one go. Makes for very slow typing. Plus I have lost all ability to spell and remember names since getting pregnant again. But who cares.................I having a baby :-) !!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment